.clear{clear:both;}

Aydin Maxwell and Ryleigh Ann were both born last week! Aydin arrived at 2:01 pm on the 23rd and Ryleigh arrived on the morning of the 24th. I am one happy AUNTIE!

I was in the room for Aydin’s birth! I know, I still can’t believe it! Cara had asked me to be in the room a few months ago and I told her I didn’t think I could do it! You know, with my fear of childbirth and prego women. She said she understood and left me alone about it. But then when she was in the hospital, everything happened so fast and Danyel wanted me to video tape the birth so he could be supportive of Cara. How could I say NO??!! SO I saw EVERYTHING. And I lived to tell the tale! I felt so privileged to be in the room. Even though Cara and I are not BLOOD sisters, I think I can officially call her my sister now. I saw more of her than I ever wanted too! HA! Just kidding Bird! I don’t know anyone else who would let me share that experience with them and for that I am eternally grateful.

Both babies are doing wonderful! They are so sweet and beautiful! Welcome to the world!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home