Andrew had a skin tag underneath his arm that he wanted to get rid of and instead of going to the dermatologist, like a normal person would, he decided he would cut it off.
His surgery utensils of choice NAIL CLIPPERS, a RAZOR BLADE, SCISSORS, and NUMBING CREAM.
Now, let me explain, this was no typical skin tag. It was the HOGZILLA of skin tags, growing to the size of your pinky nail. Seriously, it was huge. EEEWWWW
At first, he tried to cut it off with nail clippers and only succeeded in causing a lot of pain. Yeah, DUH!
The second try he told me he put some numbing cream on it and used the razor blade and scissors. He got a HUGE chunk of it off, but he still had about 1/3 left and decided it was going to die on it’s own without its better half. Where he got that idea, I have no idea.
With out luck, I saw us in the ER room from an infection, but I DIGRESS.
As he was whining about the pain last night, it occurred to me that we don’t have any sort of "numbing cream." So I asked him what exactly he used to numb his skin tag.
He went into the bathroom and tossed me a tube of "last longer" cream for his OTHER larger skin tag. You guessed it, the one eyed snake.
That dummy used this very specific numbing cream, meant to numb his favorite member, to numb his skin tag so he could cut it off.
I just shook my head and said, I hope it worked better for your skin tag then it did for the other thing and walked away!
This sooooo sounds like something that Pookie would do!!! Every detail of the story would be the same. I hope that Sparky is healing nicely. :-)
Carsten said...
2:01 PM