.clear{clear:both;}




Our little Raeven Dove had what appeared to be a hot spot on her belly. At first, I just put some ointment on it, hoping it would clear up. But then I started to notice that area was swollen and rock hard. I made a vet appointment, and Andrew actually went with me. So we are sitting in the room and the vet walks in. We tell him what has been going on with her and the vet tech holds Raeven up. The vet is looking at Raeven’s belly and then all of the sudden he starts pressing on her nipples. THEN this white thick like stuff starts coming out. Andrew and I started freaking out. We were like OMG, what the heck is that? We must have been loud because the vet and the tech both looked over at us like we were nuts! You see, I have NEVER had an unsprayed female dog, so this is all new to me! We thought she was fixed when we got her, because that is what the people told us! We found out a few months ago, that she is not fixed! So back to my story, come to find out Raeven is having a PSEDUO pregnancy! Who would have thought it! The vet said that it is common in dogs, that basically her body thinks she is pregnant. There is NO WAY she is pregnant for real, we are sure of that! The vet gave us some medicine for her and then handed her back to me. Andrew was still in shock, as was I. We both had this look of YUCK on our faces! She has to wear this collar thing too, which makes her look like a bluebonnet! I still love you Raeven, not sure that your father loves you like he did ;) but I do! Andrew keeps calling her pseudo pregnancy dog!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home