Andrew and I are in the process of redoing our middle bedroom. If ya'll will remember, that room had a very "kid like" paint job with the horse mural. It's not that we didn't like the room, it was just time to redo it Obenhaus style :) We are about half way done with the painting. We still have to paint the base boards (and door), put up the chair rail, and put up new blinds. I HATE painting so I will be excited when this is all over with!
Phase I-Three coats of primer later (to cover the BRIGHT yellow paint)
Phase II-Andrew adding the chair rail line
Phase III-The new paint is up! Got to add another coat (or two!)

The top color is Pumpkin 1 and the bottom color is spice. These colors go really well with oak. I am thinking about buying a small oak kitchen table to put in this room. I want it to be a work area more than an office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the colors! Can't wait to see the finished room...that is always the best part. :)
Jesse said...
8:32 AM
I agree - the colors are great! I love earthy tone colors like that. You guys did a great job! Looking forward to seeing the finished product in person... Keep up the hard work!
Carsten said...
2:23 PM