.clear{clear:both;}
awesome chick!!! aren't you guys too cool... :)I just got a new ride myself...Ford Edge, decked out. Sarah's named it Daisy!
Anonymous said...
3:13 PM
Holy Moly! You guys got scooters?? I'm totally jealous. Jesse has been talking about it ever since we rode them around Mexico. Do you love them? (Got to be nice with gas prices so high right now...)Do you sweat to death getting from here to there?
Jesse said...
3:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
awesome chick!!! aren't you guys too cool... :)
I just got a new ride myself...Ford Edge, decked out. Sarah's named it Daisy!
Anonymous said...
3:13 PM
Holy Moly! You guys got scooters?? I'm totally jealous. Jesse has been talking about it ever since we rode them around Mexico. Do you love them? (Got to be nice with gas prices so high right now...)Do you sweat to death getting from here to there?
Jesse said...
3:11 PM