.clear{clear:both;}

Andrew and I got into an argument yesterday right before we got home. Yeah, big surprise there! HA! I wanted to put a tiny bumper sticker on the Impala. Okay, a tiny Bill Clinton sticker! Andrew threw a fit! He said that he would not be caught dead in a car with a Bill Clinton sticker. I told him that it was not fair for him to tell me what I could and could not put on the car I drive. I would not tell him what he could put on the Maxima. He can put a Bush sticker on there and I would not care. It's his self expression. More power to him! However, he obviously did not feel the same way! He kept saying was just like NO, NO, HELL NO! I was upset, but by the time we got home I was over it and plotting my revenge :) heehee As I unpacked, I got the sticker out and showed him how small it was. He was still not impressed and continued to say NO, NO, HELL NO! This morning, I got up and went out to the garage and he was out doing something to the Impala. I wasn't sure what he was doing, but figured he was cleaning the window. Come to find out, he took the tiny sticker off the dresser and put it on the Impala! I am still in shock! My Sparky! He is becoming more open-minded everyday!


1 comments:

I want one!

Sparky should know better than to try and tell YOU that you can not do something. He knew he was screwed and that you were going to do it anyway, so he decided to save some face. This way it looked like he decided to "allow" it. Men are smarter than we think...

Or he just decided to be nice. :-)

6:54 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home