.clear{clear:both;}

While the cat is away the MOUSE will play!

I have activities planned for every night Andrew is gone!

Wednesday night (tonight) Cara, Sommer, and Alison are coming over to my house for dinner.
Thursday night I am having dinner with Melody.
Friday night I am hanging out with Sharon.
Saturday I am hanging out with Carsten all day (and he is spending a night with me!) and going to James’ b-day party! I get to see Karol and Sarah and Melissa and James all in one day!
Sunday I am hanging out with my BFF, ME! That’s right people! I am renting a bunch of girly movies and watching them all day long!
Monday HE is coming home and my fun is over! Just kidding Sparky! Love you!

FUN FUN FUN :)

1 comments:

Can't wait for the festivities tonight!! When the butterfly crew gets together it always takes me back to the good ole days... before hubbies, kids, responsibilities, and careers. Memories...

1:33 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home