.clear{clear:both;}

We had a good Memorial day w/e. It was busy but good! We did a lot of spring cleaning, ran a lot of errands, and hung out with family and friends.

Friday we cleaned and organized.

Saturday we went swimming with the Ramelows. To show you HOW out of shape I am, my arms are still killing me from that swim! One freakin day and my pecks are killing me!

Sunday slept late and went over to my Mom's house for dinner. My brother, his chick, and BFF were in town so we got to visit with them.

Monday we stayed around the house and did some more spring cleaning.

I got a new iPOD too! I spent a lot of my time downloading a MILLION cds onto my new iPOD. I got the 30GB video one. I LOVE IT! Theoretically, if I listened every song on there, they did not repeat, I would have a month worth of music! A MONTH! Isn't that cool?

3 comments:

Remember I told you that Pookie wanted that Arcos version of the ipod, but that he decided not to get it b/c he felt kind of guilty about spending the money on it? I was very glad that he changed his mind - $350 is a lot of moola! Then, remember that I told you that after he saw your ipod he was going to get the fever again?? Well, he did and bought it yesterday.

Thanks a lot, Bird.

1:30 PM  

Gotta love em!

4:16 PM  

what is a BFF? what am i?

4:27 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home