I like to use Tide to wash my clothes, but Andrew thinks it is too expensive so I have switched to Gain Gardenia Delight (in the pretty pink bottle).
We ran out of it so when Andrew went to Wal-Mart I asked him to grab some more. Before he left I asked him if he knew EXACTLY which one to get and he said he knew which one it was.
Guess what? He came home with the wrong scent. He brought home Apple Mango Tango something or another and it really set me off.
I don't mind the Gardenia Delight smell, but who the hell wants to smell like FRUIT? That is what I thought the first time I saw these new scents at the grocery store. FRUIT?
So anyway, I am sitting here smelling like fruit. That is the first thing I thought of this morning when I put my shirt on, "This shirt smells like.........funny......like FRUIT."
Thanks Dear, now I am fruity.
That's OK, I kept smelling OFF all day at work today. I thought maybe someone had used mosquito repellent, and it was stinking up the halls. But...I get home, and changing out of my work clothes. I notice while I'm changing that I still smell OFF. I think it's me…or my clothes. Now where on Earth did I get the OFF smell?!
Anonymous said...
8:55 PM