.clear{clear:both;}

Dear Diary,

Today was a good day. I got to hang out with my mom for about 4 hours or so. We laughed and laughed, it was really nice. I need to hang out with her more often. Today when I was with her, I remembered why she is one of my best friends.

I am starting to get excited about my new job. It seems like it has been months since I first heard about the opening! Literally, I was telling Andrew tonight that time has been passing by so slowly since I interviewed for the position. I wonder why that happens? Why does time seem to pass slowly at one time, but super fast at another?

At first I was scared and nervous about making a HUGE career change, but now I am starting to feel confident and happy about my decision. I think this is a good change for me and my family. Over the past few weeks, a lot of my frustrations with my current job have been appearing more clearly. I guess I pushed down a lot of my angst just to get the job done. I am sure you all can relate!

I started to get some clothes together for my first few weeks at my new job. I still need some shoes and a few other items, but I think I got most of what I need. I have also packed an emergency kit filled with essentials like tampons, aspirin, granola bars, you know stuff for emergencies! HA! You never know when you might be leaking from a defective tampon, dying from a splitting headache developed during a less-than-spectacular meeting, or about to pass out from hunger because you didn't eat enough at lunch ;)

I am trying not to think about my work buddies because I know I am going to miss them. I know telling them goodbye is going to tear me up the most. But, I guess the people who are real friends will stay in contact. Look at Karol and Melissa, we all still stay in touch, AND they like all of my Amyisms!

Andrew is excited about the career change and has stepped up to the plate to help out around the house. His new jobs are to feed the children when he gets home, check the mail, take care of the dishes, and take the trash out (when appropriate). These things will help me out a lot, thanks Sparky LUH U!

Well Diary, I have blabbed enough for now! ME ME ME, that is all I talk about :) See ya later!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home