.clear{clear:both;}

NO ONE WILL GIVE ME SHORT TERM INSURANCE!

There is something wrong with this country, truly.

One of the FIVE questions on the application for short term insurance is:

Have you or anyone in your family had cancer within the past five years?

Yes, I have had cancer within in the past five years and I AM A SURVIVOR for goodness sake! I thought being a survivor and being able to sing I WILL SURVIVE meant something special, but apparently it means nothing except NO COVERAGE!

I had cancer and I am here to talk about it, so you PUNISH ME? AS IF!

I feel like I have been labeled like USDA Grade A beef, except I would be USDA Grade F for F**KED! Man being labeled and discriminated against is a terrible thing. I hope you guys never go through this.

COBRA here I come!

1 comments:

I'm sorry! It won't be for long, at least.

9:16 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home