.clear{clear:both;}

Last night I had bean burrito from taco hell. I am feeling the bean burrito's kick this morning. All I can say is thank goodness I am working from home, if you know what I mean! WHEW! When Andrew suggested that we go to taco hell for dinner, I knew it was a bad idea. Once I have a bean burrito, I can't stop. I get addicted to them! I even bought an extra one so I could have it for lunch today! I am sick people, really sick!

I feel like I am in a commercial for depression:

Who Does Gas Hurt?

Gas, caused by taco hell bean burritos, can hurt everyone — both emotionally and physically.

Someone with gas might think or say any of the following:

"I feel sad all the time, because I can't stop passing gas."
"I just don't feel like myself, because the gas has taken over my body."
"I don't enjoy being with my friends or doing any of the things I usually love to do,becauseI am afraid I will pass gas."
"I feel completely overwhelmed by my life. I can't see a way out of the smog caused by my gas."
"I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping lately, because I wake up from passing gas."
"I keep having aches and pains, and I don't know why. I think it is because my anal muscle has gotten a work out from passing all of the gas!"

Gas is not just a temporary mood, and it's not a sign of personal weakness. People with gas can experience a variety of emotional and physical symptoms. For some people, it's a matter of feeling sad, overwhelmed, or stressed out. For others, aches, pains, fatigue, and other physical problems are part of their gas too. In fact, research suggests that about two-thirds of people diagnosed with gas talk to their family doctors first about physical symptoms.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home