Well readers, things are changing! I gave my notice to my current employer. It went........okay, I guess. I didn't want them to gravel at my feet and beg me to stay, however, I would have appreciated some sort of gratitude for the past 5 years of service. I walked away feeling more like a number, instead of a valued employee. But at any rate, I am starting to get excited about my new job. I am scared to death, but trying to stay focused on the positives.
I went back to the foot doctor today and she told me that my foot looks better, however, it is not healed. I need at least four more weeks in the boot. BOOOOOO. And she thinks I have another fracture in another bone, and a fracture in my big toe bone. UGH. I don't know how this happened. But with time, all will be well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment