A change would do you good
A change would do you good
Hello, it’s me, I’m not at home
If you’d like to reach me, leave me alone
A change would do you good
A change would do you good
Well, things are changing in the Obenhaus house! I have so many mixed feelings right now.
Here's a list:
happy
relieved
excited
optimistic
scared
nervous
anxious
terrified
Those are a lot of different feelings! While I want change (or at least I think I do :) when I get it, I get scared. Not some much of the decision I made, because I feel comfortable with my decision, but scared of the unknown. The what if's. What if this happens, or what if that happens. But, I am going to put on my best game face, polish my self-confidence, and as Melissa says, "Fake-it-till-I-make-it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment