So I had to move, or create a new blog, because Andrew and I had a fight about my blogging. It seems that he has given MY blog address to people at his work and now he doesn't want me to write about personal stuff on MY blog because his co-workers will read it and know what is going on in our personal lives. I think this is complete BULLSHIT, as I did not give the address to those people. He cannot censor me! Who does he think he is anyway?! We went round and round about the subject until I finally dropped the issue. I told him "OKAY I WILL NOT WRITE ABOUT ANYTHING PERSONAL ON THAT BLOG AGAIN." I am a woman of my word. I will not write about anything personal on the "My Life with Andrew" blog. But I sure as hell will on this blog!!! Freedom at last!!! I think he suspects something because I gave in to quickly :) I guess I just wanted him to read what I was feeling and thinking, that is why I gave him the address to the other blog. But it is very apparent that he doesn't appreciate my writings and feels like I give too much information off. Yes, it would be too much information for co-workers, but not for close friends!! Besides all of that, it is MY blog! I hear that this is a common argument between couples who have a blog. Oh well, problem solved! Now let's dish!
0 comments:
Post a Comment