So I have been getting onto Andrew about using the treadmill. I want him to get into better shape for his health. His blood pressure is SKY HIGH. He resisted my persistent nagging until he just couldn't take it anymore. I was so excited to hear the treadmill start up last night that I ran into the extra room to offer him some encouragement.
What I saw was unbelievable. You see, when I walked in to the room, I saw an adult man with Homer Simpon-tighty-whitey briefs on and tennis shoes. That is all people! He was just a running in his underwear!
No shirt, no shorts, no nothing! Just underwear and shoes. It was a sight to behold! After I took it all in, I simply turned around and walked out. Then I busted out laughing! I didn't want him to see me laugh! I want to encourage him, not discourage him, and if he wants to workout in his underwear, well OKAY WHATEVER!
My poor treadmill!!! You are exposing it to nudity!! :-) Actually, it must be something with that treadmill... usually Danyel would walk/run on it with just his boxers, black socks (that he wore with his suit for the day), and his house slippers!! His beans and franks would just be bouncing around so hard that I thought that they were going to break off... sometimes they would even make a surprise visit out to say hello! He would kill me if he knew I was writing this for the world to read!
Glad to know the thing is finally getting some use...
Carsten said...
8:02 PM
OH, MY, LORD...I needed a laugh :-)!!!
Anonymous said...
11:35 PM