.clear{clear:both;}

Well, well! I am alive :) Sorry for not updating my blog, but I have been rather busy. I know, I know. You have heard it all before! Let's see what has happened since my last post, or what I can remember!

1. I went to Lubbock. Nanny turned 70 and the family suprised her with a party. She had never had a suprize birthday party! Needless to say, Nanny was shocked, it was awesome! I was sooo happy to see her. I have really been missing her lately. Sparky stayed at home and pestered me everyday! He missed me terribly, and I admit, I missed him too! I was gone for 6 days. I drove up with my mom, while my aunt flew to Lubbock from Kansas. The first two night we stayed at the Embassy Suites to prepare for her party. It was kinda cool being incognito! After her party, we stayed at Nanny's house and go some good girl time. Oddly enough, no boys went! After it was all over, my aunt, my mom, and I drove back to Houston. It was a nice trip, but I was glad to be back home!

2. I went to a Roger Craeger concert with Sharon and Kathy. It was nice to see them and spend some time together! It was Kathy's bday and Sharon bought her tickets to go see Roger Craeger at this new place in Cypress. It was nice and all, but my feet hurt and I was tired by 9! I did not get home until 1 and in bed until 2. I am too old for all that :) I saw sooo many people from high school there. It was weird!

3. I am taking a senior-level class at UHD. I have a mid-term on Wednesday and I am really nervous. You have to make at least a B on this test JUST to pass the course! It is an editing, copywriting, and proofreading class. I am actually having fun :) I STUDENT!

4. Andrew and I had lunch with Claude and Paulette and picked up the pugs. We got to have lunch with some of our favorite people!

5. Andrew and I went to Fogo de Chao and a movie for Valentines day. It was niiiiccceee! We saw definitely, maybe. We had a good time.

6. No fertility treatments until school os over. Andrew and I are seriously thinking of adoption if the shots don't work. We are going to give the fertility stuff one shot, and then go with adopt. Or so that is the plan today!

7. I am SLOWLY trying to get my home-life balance in order. I miss all my friends! Stay tuned for more.

8. Bubby turned 3 and Aydin got christened! They had a blow out party and Andrew and I were so happy to be a part of it! I cannot believe Bubby is 3 :(

9. I started taking Alli. NO COMMENT! Not sure if this is going to work for me or not. Oh, and all the things you have read about Alli, THEY ARE SOOOO TRUE!

WHEW! I know I am forgetting something important! I guess I will have to post more when it comes to me :)

1 comments:

Wow- you have been busy! It is so good to hear what you have been up to. A senior-level class at UHD? You go girl! Cant wait to hear about it. Are you only taking this class this semester? Or are you going to continue with more classes? Any reason?

And I want to know more about Alli! What "things you have read?" Side effects? Do share!

It is official- we are WAAYY over-due for a lunch date or something. Let me know when is good for you, and I'll be there!

2:31 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home