.clear{clear:both;}

WOW! I guess I need to blog about what has been going on in the Obennnnhhhoouuuuseee.

Let's see:

*Went to TWO infertility doctor consoles. I liked one doc, and Andrew liked to other one :) Go figure. We decided on Dr. Kristiansen, http://www.drkristiansen.com/, (the one Andrew likes) because her office is literally across the street from his office, and he promised to come to my visits. This might be really important seeing as how I passed out while getting blood drawn the last time we were there!

*The blood work from our first visit to Dr. K came back. Apparently, there is nothing weird going on that can be determined by my blood work. They said everything looked great. I have to go get a Rubella vaccine, and then Andrew and I have to go back for another console to determine our next step. Dr. K mentioned shots and insemination.

*On my work front, I have started working from home three days a week! YEAH! I am at home Monday, Tuesday, and Fridays, UNLESS something weird happens and I have to go into the office. I have to admit, being at home has been really nice!

*Andrew's job is going very well. He has been super busy, but I think that is a good thing! The people at his work love him, as I do :) He has some interesting work stories, ask him about them next time you see him!

I think that is most of everything I need to catch you guys up on! We are gearing up for the holidays. I am taking the week of Christmas off, but we are not sure about Andrew's schedule. My grandmother is coming into town, as is my brother! YEAH! I am excited to see them.

1 comments:

Hooray for updates!

Glad to hear your bloodwork came out normal. Now if they could only figure out what made you pass out...

You get to work from home now?!?! How very exciting! Even three days a week will help take away some stress and make life more enjoyable again.

Keep the updates coming! :)

12:55 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home