I read this in Conceive Magazine and instantly feel in love with it.
“A relative of mine couldn’t understand why I was passing around pictures of my dogs. I fully realize that my dogs are not my children, but for this moment in my life, they are my little ones and is very comforting to me as I try to have a baby.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope no one belittles your love for your dogs. Pets are family, too.
I remember when I was pregnant with Carsten thinking that there was no way a baby could ever replace Kiki and my love for him. I couldn't even imagine him not being my favorite cuddle bug. Though he has taken a backseat to Carsten, he still is at the top of my list and my favorite to unwind with in the evening when Bubby is in bed. Well, besides Danyel. :-)
Carsten said...
3:49 PM