.clear{clear:both;}

We had another nice relaxing weekend. I was off on Friday (we started a new 9/80 schedule at work) and I got to go see Carsten and Cara before they left town. I did some running around and managed to get Raeven's hair done. She looks so cute! Saturday I had to help my mom with her garage sale. IT WAS crazy! She made something like $1300! She had a lot of crap to get rid of. Sunday I went to church and lunch with Karol, while Andrew stayed at home and cleaned. Then we packed the children in the car and went to the dog park. We took evil Chipug, but we made sure she had her bark collar. She only attacked one dog, so we consider this trip successful :) After the dog park, we stopped by Andrew's parents house to show off our new baby. We also ran into Aunt Carol. Overall, it was another nice weekend!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home