.clear{clear:both;}

The children HATE the new furniture. They are not allowed on the new furniture (yeah, I know, wonder how long that will last ;) and are being brats about it. I have never seen three animals act more like humans than animals in my life! I mean, seriously, if you could see the faces they make and the way they are all depressed, it is unrealistic. Pascal is the worst. He gives me the, "Your an evil, mean mommie!" look DAILY.
"NO, I will NOT look at the camera."

"I HATE YOU for buying new furniture. I'm never snugging with you AGAIN, EVER!!"

The Way We Were

Memories,

Like the corners of my mind

Misty water-colored memories

Of the way we were

Scattered pictures,

Of the smiles we left behind

Smiles we gave to one another (Pascal: WE USE TO BE SOMETHING SPECIAL, YOU USE TO LET ME DO WHATEVER I WANTED TO DO)

For the way we were

Can it be that it was all so simple then?

Or has time re-written every line? (Pascal: TIME AND MARRIAGE, EVER SINCE YOU MARRIED THAT MORON MY LIFE HAS GONE TO THE DOGS)

If we had the chance to do it all again

Tell me, would we? (Pascal: HELL YES WE WOULD, WE WERE LIVING THE LIFE)

could we? (Chipug: NO BECAUSE DADDY YELLS AT US)

Memories, may be beautiful and yet

Whats too painful to remember (Chipug: HOW COULD YOU? DONT I DESERVE TO BE COMFORTABLE?)

We simply choose to forget (Chipug: I AINT FORGETTIN NOTHING, YOU BETTER LOCK YOUR DOORS AT NIGHT LADY)

So its the laughter (Pascal: AND THE BIG FLUFFY PILLOWS)

We will remember

Whenever we remember...The way we were...The way we were...

1 comments:

This is the funniest thing you have wrote in a long while! I was in stiches. Glad that you are back... :-)

2:38 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home