.clear{clear:both;}

Andrew and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary over the weekend. We went to dinner and had a romantic evening. Andrew bought me some perfume and a beautiful cross necklace. Love you Sparky!


Oh yeah, we also ate the remaining piece of our wedding cake. It was gross!

2 comments:

Ummm, yeah, 2-year old cake is gross.
The cross is beautiful though!
Congrats on anniversary #2!

8:57 AM  

Yuck on the cake! I can't believe you saved that thing for 2 years... you are a brave woman to even take a bite of it!

I like your necklace! I am so sorry that I forgot to wish you happy anniversary the other day when we spoke. Shame on me... my head was somewhere else. I am glad you had a good time with Sparky!

Happy 2nd Anniversary to my most favorite couple to hang out with in the world! May you have many more to celebrate!

2:42 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home