Okay, for those of you that read dooce.com, have you noticed the links on the left side of the page? If not, I happened to take notice of a particular link yesterday.
It read,
The Shape of a Mother (http://shapeofamother.blogspot.com)
Images of real bodies before and after pregnancy. Absolutely stunning and beautiful. Some NSFW. Makes me now feel more proud of the stretch marks I got on my thighs while carrying Leta. (thanks, Valerie)
So I went to this site and I have to be honest here, I was not prepared for what I was about to view. It was interesting to say the least, so of course I sent the link to Andrew. He found the site interesting and intriguing, as he is not scared of pregnant woman.
Then from that link we went to some link about breasts. The link is 007 something or another. YOU HAVE TO CHECK these sites out. They are not sexual in nature, but there are pictures that are not appropriate for the workplace. THEREFORE, view them at home people!
Wow, crazy. I would never imagine a baby could leave such a mark on its mother's body. I loved how almost every woman said it was well worth it for her son or daughter.
Jesse said...
7:42 AM
Did you look at the boob site? I never knew breasts could look SOOO different!
Dollywood Bound said...
2:26 PM
Me either! That one was even more shocking to me. I have always thought boobs looked funky, but after scrolling through page after page of funky boobs, I guess funky is normal! Go figure.
Jesse said...
3:45 PM