I happened to be in the kitchenette area when the cleaning lady came through.
She noticed some wadded up paper towels by the sink and some coffee splatter on the counter.
She grabbed the paper towels, let out a HUGE sigh and threw them into the trash.
Then she grabbed her spray bottle, let out another HUGE sigh and started to clean up the coffee splatter.
Then she started to shake her head back and forth with a look of disgust on her face.
I know exactly what she was thinking, “If these stupid ass people would clean up after themselves it would make my job a whole HELL of a lot easier.”
Well, guess what cleaning lady….if we cleaned up after ourselves you would be out of a JOB!
Then I asked to borrow her spray bottle because my lunch had exploded in the microwave and I didn’t want her to see the mess I made because I felt really guilty about it.
I bet she is somebody’s mother.
I could feel the rays of guilt radiating off of her body and into mine.
Definitely a mother.
Sorry Mom.
0 comments:
Post a Comment