.clear{clear:both;}

This morning, I was walking into the building and this guy almost knocked me over, literally. I was just about to open the door and his happy ass walked right in front of me and just FLEW in. I was like, what the hell. I looked around to see if anyone else was around and there was no one. You know, it was kinda like when you park you car way far out in the parking lot and someone, some idiot, parks right next to. WHY? There are like 100 empty spaces all over the place, but OH NO, they park right next to you. You have to look around and wonder, what was this person thinking, or at least that is what I was thinking when this go-getter almost knocked me over. There are like six other doors he could have walked his little happy ass through, but OH NO he chose the one I was walking in. F*CKER.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home