Well, I survived my first day and it went really well! The people are really nice and happy to see me. Seems like the teams have been neglected a little since there are not enough writers to go around! I got my first project and I am ready to go. I think :) I don't know what the hell I am writing about, they could be talking in a foreign language for all I know. I am sure I will learn all the lingo soon. Thanks for all your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I sent you a good luck message over email yesterday, but like a dumb ass, I sent it to your HP address. Duh, you are not working there anymore! I am glad that your first day went smoothly. Good luck with the rest of the week!
BTW - Email me, so I know what email address to use.
Bird
Carsten said...
8:06 AM
I called you around 5:15 in case you were stuck in traffic and needed to chat :-) I knew you would do well! We're so excited for you!
Anonymous said...
11:37 AM
It has sure been lonely around here without you, but I'm so glad that you have found something new and exciting. Have fun getting to know everyone there, and letting them get to know "Awesome Amy!"
We miss you!!
Jesse said...
3:13 PM