So the final American Idol show last night was AWESOME! It was like watching a concert! I loved everyone on the show, with the exception of that band that played with Chris D. (since I don't listen to that type of music), but I digress. They really went all out this year, and as a fan of the show I appreciated it! I mean Dionne Warwick! And Clay Aiken! And PRINCE?!! And Mary J. Blige!! I had to go get my Mary J. CD out of my home office last night so I could listen to it this morning! NO MORE DRAMAAAAAA.......(I am singing). One word, AWESOME.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Personally, I thought the show really kicked up the cheese factor. The absolute worse was when Kat and Taylor sang "I had the time of my life". It was so awful. The whole idea of it was awful, but the worst was Katherine's performance. I can't figure out how she made it this far... oh yea, the big boobs.
There were three good parts in the entire show... 1.) Chris D. was there (even though they cheesed him up), 2.) Prince, 3.) Katherine DID NOT win!!!
Glad you enjoyed it, though. :-) Hehe!
Carsten said...
11:08 AM
Can you tell I am a little bitter about Chris not being my next American Idol? It's not too transparent is it?
Carsten said...
12:09 PM
Bird I am sorry, but as my Nanny would say, Chris D. sounds like a calf dying in a hail storm!! I don't like him, never have. I love Kat. She is a great singer! She also has great boobs and a nice ass :)
Dollywood Bound said...
12:30 PM
Bird, does Andrew know about your crush on Kat?
Carsten said...
5:41 PM