.clear{clear:both;}

Andrew and I have a problem. We like to walk around our house, either half-dressed or naked! We really enjoy being free! Well, being "free" is very hard in this house. In our master bedroom we have HUGE windows, in the living room we have the sliding glass door, and in the kitchen we have two very visible from the street windows. One of the kitchen windows has curtains, but the other smaller window has nothing. For almost a year, I have been wanting to put up blinds on the little window, but have not done so. At night, and in the mornings, we walk into the kitchen and most of the time Andrew is NAKED! Well, this whole situation has turned into a game. We think if we run really fast and do whatever we need to do in there and run back out, no one can see us! I know, we are really smart education people ;) And Andrew seems to think that the cabinets block his bottom half. Dear, I hate to tell you, but physics say that if you are standing at the refrigerator and someone is looking into the small window, you can see EVERYTHING! Now if you are standing right up against the cabinets close to the window, sure you can't see your bottom half!

For about 6 months, I have been telling Andrew to at least put some boxers on when he goes into the kitchen, because someone is going to complain to the homeowners association. He just says, "Yeah whatever" and gives me a "off my back lady" look. You women know the look. Anywho, so I decided to play a joke on him! I created a letter, that looks just like a letter we got from the HOA when we moved into the house, and I put it in the mail! HEE HEE! I am so mean! I love it!

Update: When he went to read the mail he was like, "Oh no, we got something from HOA. They probably didn't get our dues and are taking our house. Oh shit." Then he opened the letter and he was like, "OH NO!" And he started laughing and he said the witch next door turned him in for being naked and he was laughing so hard. Then he said, "Oh well, she shouldn't be looking in our window!" I let him laugh about it for awhile and then I started asking him if it was real and what if she sent the letter to us. I was trying to get him to look at the 29 cent stamp! I even said, look at the stamp it is not real. It is a 29 cent stamp and stamps now are 39 cents. He said no if you send something through business mail it is only 29 cents, so it is right. I don't know where he got that information from! To me a stamp is a stamp, but I digress! He kept saying no this letter is real. Finally, I started laughing so hard I could not speak and then I told him it was me and we laughed and laughed. This one will go down in the books! APRIL FOOLS DAY DEAR!


Here are the tools I used to fake-out Andrew:

The Fake Letter


The "Real" Letter I Leveraged From


The Old Used Stamp I Placed on the Fake Envelope

(see how it has 29 cents instead of 39 cents?)

2 comments:

Awesome! I'm so glad he fell for it! You are a master prankster!!! Hehehe

5:14 PM  

You are unbelievable, Bird! Good one!

7:19 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home