So I went back to the foot doctor this morning, in hopes of not having to wear this walking cast. Yeah, tough luck on that one! They took some more x-rays, and it seems that I have broken my bone in THREE places. Yes, THREE clean breaks. The bone is suppose to be round, but mine looks like a cone. UGH, so I am in this walking cast for another 4 weeks, plus she added some thing that I have to wear inside the walking cast that makes me feel like I am walking on a stone or something. Seriously, I feel like I am Frankenstein! Once again, the pain of being me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That really sucks! I hope that it heals quickly... don't take that boot off, Bird!
Carsten said...
8:02 PM
I must become one with the boot!
Dollywood Bound said...
8:38 PM
Be careful and take care of yourself!
Anonymous said...
9:46 AM