.clear{clear:both;}

Last night, I walked into the living room and noticed that Chipug was chewing on something white and slender. At first, I thought it was her fake plastic bone, but then I thought to myself, no that is not what she has in her mouth. She is much like a two year old, always got something in her mouth that does not belong there, so I approached her to find out what she had gotten in to this time. The first thing I noticed was whatever was in her mouth was moving. Yes, it was a HUGE white/nude gecko! I screamed and ran to the other side of the room, while Andrew and the children looked at me like I was nuts. After I gained some of my composure, I yelled at Andrew, who was in la-la land, to let the dogs out. He finally snapped too and realized that there was a dying gecko on the foot rest inches away from him. He cleaned it up and took the trash out. Chipug came back inside and ran to her kennel, while Pascal looked around with the "What is going on in here" expression on his face. Poor thing, he is so clueless! The whole thing freaked me out! So this morning I was working in my office and Chipug comes in and sits by my feet. She normally does not do this unless she wants something. I look down and there is the tail that belonged to the gecko! I guess she was bringing me a peace offering from last night. EEEWWWW!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home