.clear{clear:both;}

Last night Andrew told me he wanted his own blog. I told him I would create one for him, however I found it rather odd that he wanted a blog, since he threw such a hissy fit over mine a few weeks ago! But, whatever.

So I was creating it for him, and I asked him what he wanted the title of his blog to be. He said, "The Life of a White Married Pimp." Let's think about this.........yeah, that is what I thought!

What the hell! Why in the world does this white honky think he is a pimp?? He listens to old country music, if you even say the word vagina he blushes, and I once made the mistake of telling him I smoked pot and I thought he was going to sign me into the Betty Ford clinic!! I don't understand it.

I guess he is still just a teenager at heart! Boys!

BTW...I am not going to give out the address to his blog until I know what he is going to write about! I don't want to be embarrassed by his radical views or by his crazy inner-city language. The things that Andrew thinks are really funny are not typically humorous to me because I am not in 6th grade :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home